Introduction to Plant-Based Wellness – THE SERIES (includes all 6 classes)
Hosted by HER Kitchen Buffalo (EAT WELL BUFFALO is a member of the HER Kitchen team)
Join us for our PLANT BASED WELLNESS SERIES starting in January 2022!!!!
All classes will be recorded so if you are unable to make a date, you will have access to the video
- 6 Monthly Cooking Classes + Education
- Follow Along Cooking Demonstration
- Ingredient Lists for each recipe
- Recipes + Health Benefits
- Wellness Workbook (including charts, resources, tools….)
- Instruction by a nutritionist certified in plant-based cooking, a registered nurse, and a plant-based chef.
- Closed Facebook group for sharing recipes, support, and community, along with a monthly Live FB question + answer session.
- Tips + Tricks for living a well-balanced lifestyle + integrating a plant-based diet.
- 20% off Card – good for all purchases at Her Story + Her Sanctuary
- 20% off any Wellness Workshop with Eat Well Buffalo for 1-99 people
Wellness series consists of 6 virtual sessions for only $192.
Jan 5th – Feb 2nd – Mar 2nd – Apr 6th – May 4th – Jun 1st
Jan – Basics of Plant-Based Cooking
Feb – Homemade Veggie Burgers topped with a vegan aioli and served over Mixed Greens with a Cucumber Dill Dressing
Mar – Black Rice Bowl with a Green Thai Curry Sauce + Cilantro Lime Rice
Apr – Sweet Potato Tacos with an avocado crema
May – Chickpea + Dumplings (made with Chickpea Flour) with dill + celery
Jun – Cauliflower Gratin made with a vegan cashew cheese sauce
Start the NEW YEAR off on a healthy, plant based journey! Let Sue, Ciara and Sally help guide you through recipes, nutrition, and education that will make a difference. Let us know questions! Fun, informative and delicious!! Thank you.