Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Cups
You will love these healthier version of peanut butter cups. Original recipe came from CleanFoodCrush and we added seeds+spices to "health" then up!
- 1 banana (12-16 slices) depends on how many cups you are filling
- 14 ounces darkest chocolate (over 70%% cacao)
- 1 tsp olive oil (optional)
- 1/4 cup organic chunky peanut butter
- 2 T. chia seeds, hemp seeds+flax seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon (add in to recipe or sprinkle on top)Spray
Spray 12-16 mini muffin cups in a mini muffin tray with olive oil
Melt chocolate on stovetop. Add seeds and cinnamon
Add 2 tsp of melted chocolate mixture in bottom of each cup. Use a brush and brush up the chocolate to the sides of the cup and cover the bottom. Freeze for 5-10 minutes.
Add 1 banana slice to each cup and top with 1 tsp of peanut butter. Freeze for 5-10 minutes
Cover the cup completely with remaining melted chocolate
Freeze for about an hour. Keep frozen until ready to eat. ENJOY!!!