Old Bay Popcorn with Superseeds
Cupboards are getting bare after being inside what seems like forever during our Polar Vortex blizzard. One of the staples in most pantries is popcorn. Eat Well Buffalo loves popcorn because it’s a whole grain and provides a blank canvas to make the flavor whatever you want.
Old Bay Popcorn with Sunflower Seeds
Try this yummy, easy and healthy snack made with a whole grain, spice and seeds. Easy to make and you can change the ingredients to make it your favorite.
- 2 cups air- popped popcorn
- 1/2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Spice seasoning
- 1 tablespoon toasted and shelled sunflower seeds
- Toss popcorn with olive oil
- Sprinkle with Old Bay seasoning
- Add sunflower seeds
- Toss again and enjoy