Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Best Ever Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie
Easy to make and most ingredients will be in your cupboard. Less than 30 minutes from scratch to devour! NO ADDED SUGAR. Makes about 12-24 cookies depending on size.
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats gluten free (if required) and organic (if possible)
- 1/2-1 ripe banana
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips high % cacao
- 1/2 cup dried fruit- cranberries, raisins, etc
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Mix together pumpkin, egg, vanilla and mashed banana in a smalll bowl
- Mix together all other ingredients.
- Fold wet ingredients into dry. Do not overmix.
- Roll into balls and slightly flatten them. Bake for 12-13 minutes. Remove and allow to cool for 5 minutes before placing on cooling rack.
- Enjoy with a cup of tea or share with friends.