Holiday Gingerbread Cranberry Protein Balls
Holiday Gingerbread Cranberry Almond Protein Balls
Eat sweets the healthy way! High protein, yummy and easy! Eat them yourself or give as gifts!
- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup seeds-we use chia, flax and hemp
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Put all ingredients in a bowl or food processer. Mix well
- Scoop out 1 tsp dough and roll into ball
- Place balls on plate and freeze. Store in freezer.
Love these protein balls filled with nut butter, almond flour, and nuts.