an intro to plant-based cooking + wellness
We will meet once a month via Zoom for 6 months. Classes will run from 6-7:30pm and start on Wednesday November 4th, 2020.
YOU ARE INVITED………to join our wellness revolution. More people than ever before are embracing the transformative power of plants, and the healing effect they have on your mind body +soul. There are so many great reasons to embrace a plant-based lifestyle — better health, animal welfare, respect for the environment + planet. Let us show you how the kitchen can become your sanctuary space, where heart + soul + powerful medicine can reach deep into the rest of your life – which will in turn enrich your health, your heart, your soul + wellness of your planet.
Sue + Ciara Morreale of HER Kitchen, HER Story, + HER Sanctuary have joined forces with Sally Gower of Eat Well Buffalo and Sarah Nasca of Ashker’s Juice Bar + Cafe as they provide you with the knowledge + tools of how to adopt a joyful, vibrant plant-powered lifestyle. Not only will it harmonize your body at a cellular level, but it will empower you to take charge of your own health, and live your best life. Any step toward a plant-based lifestyle is a positive one! We are here to support you on your wellness journey.
SESSION 3: Nov 4th | Dec 2nd | Jan 6th | Feb 3rd | Mar 3rd | Apr 7th
- 6 Monthly Cooking Classes + Education
- Follow Along Cooking Demonstration
- All the ingredients needed for each recipe ( 2 servings – you can share with another member in your household!)
- 1 Ashker’s Mocktail per meeting
- Recipes + Health Benefits
- Wellness Workbook (including charts, resources, tools….)
- Instruction by a nutritionist certified in plant-based cooking, a registered nurse, and a plant-based chef.
- Closed Facebook group for sharing recipes, support, and community, along with a monthly Live FB question + answer session.
- Tips + Tricks for living a well-balanced lifestyle + integrating a plant-based diet.
- 20% off Card – good for all purchases at Her Story + Her Sanctuary
- 20% off any Wellness Workshop with Eat Well Buffalo for 1-99 people
To register go to: