Healthy+Easy+Delicious APPLE,BANANA+OAT MUFFINS
These easy, no sugar added, protein+fiber filled muffins are ones you will make again and again! You can eat them as a snack, dessert or quick breakfast. They are definitely a crowd favorite.2
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 egg or egg substitute
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup milk- dairy, soy, almond, oat, your choice
- 2 apples chopped or diced
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 3 tsp baking powder-aluminum free
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts- EWB used almonds and walnuts
- 1/4 cup seeds- blend of flax, chia + hemp
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Use muffin papers or spray for muffin pan.
- Mix mashed bananas, milk,oil,+egg together. Add dry ingredeints- flour, oats, baking powder, seeds + cinnamon to wet mixture. Fold in apples+nuts.
- Fill muffin cups (about 14-16 muffins) and bake for 20-25 minutes until tester comes out clean. Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
EWB adds these healthy seeds-chia, flax and hemp to most recipes for added nutrition