Black Bean and Sweet Potato Soup
The Best Black Bean and Sweet Potato Soup
Easy, healthy, and company good….really! Top it with diced avocado which is our favorite. Filled with flavor, fiber, protein and healthy nutrition. Have it for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a snack!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 diced sweet potatoe
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 cups veggie broth-or your favorite
- 2 cans black beans-rinsed and drained
Top with grated cheddar cheese, diced avocado, or cilantro
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat and cook potato, onion, garlic, chili powder, and salt for about 5 minute.
- Add broth and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer until potato is tender- about 15 minutes. Stir in beams and simmer for about 5 more minutes.
- Ladle into bowls and top with your favorite topping(s)
- ENJOY!!! Make double to freeze for another meal.