Pasta with Lemon, Shrimp, and Kale-One Pot Meal!
Here’s an easy, yet delicious and healthy one pot meal that you could put on the table in twenty minutes. High in protein with lots of powerful green kale, Eat Well Buffalo loves this dish for family dinners or company.
Pasta with Lemon, Shrimp and Kale
- 12 ounces Whole Grain Pasta
- 1 pound Large Shrimp-peeled and deveined
- 1 bunch Kale- chopped
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1 whole Lemon-2 teaspoons zest+3 tablespoons juice
- 1+ tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/3 cup Chopped, Roasted Nuts- almonds, pistachios, etc.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil
- Add pasta and cook until al dente-about 8 minutes
- Add shrimp+kale cooking undisturbed until shrimp are opaque and kale is tender (2-3 minutes)
- Drain and transfer to bowl
- Add in oil, lemon juice and zest, salt, pepper+ nuts. Combine and serve.